We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Puxley is a settlement in Northamptonshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Deanshanger
- District/Borough: South Northamptonshire
- County: Northamptonshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°4'0"N 0°54'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 475500, 241500
- OS Grid: SP755415
- Mapcode Local: GBR BYD.F8T
- Mapcode Global: VHDSY.C92Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Puxley within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Puxley in the Domesday Book
A village in Cleyley hundred,
in the county of Northamptonshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Almer
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Bishop Odo of Bayeux
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: William Peverel (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 3⁄8 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 4 shillings in 1086
- Households: 1 villager; 1 smallholder
- Plough Teams: 1⁄2 men's plough (1 plough land)