Puthill's Copse, Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Puthill's Copse is a forest or wood in Washford, Somerset
- Built-Up Area: Washford
- Parish/Community: Old Cleeve
- District/Borough: West Somerset
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°9'32"N 3°21'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 304965, 140856
- OS Grid: ST049408
- Mapcode Local: GBR LP.78HQ
- Mapcode Global: VH6GV.P4VB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Puthill's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.