Puthawks Bush Plantation, Suffolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Puthawks Bush Plantation is a forest or wood in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- Built-Up Area: Bury St Edmunds
- Parish/Community: Bury St Edmunds
- District/Borough: St. Edmundsbury
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°13'57"N 0°44'50"E
- Eastings/Northings: 587718, 262940
- OS Grid: TL877629
- Mapcode Local: GBR RGC.XG4
- Mapcode Global: VHKDB.X40R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Puthawks Bush Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.