Pursglove Stye Batts, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pursglove Stye Batts is an island in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Hawsker-cum-Stainsacre
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°27'41"N 0°32'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 494439, 508305
- OS Grid: NZ944083
- Mapcode Local: GBR SJMV.WH
- Mapcode Global: WHGB5.L4V4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pursglove Stye Batts within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.