We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pulley Ridge is a wetland in Northam, Devon
- Built-Up Area: Northam
- Parish/Community: Northam
- District/Borough: Mid Devon
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°4'12"N 4°12'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 244899, 132422
- OS Grid: SS448324
- Mapcode Local: GBR KJ.DVBV
- Mapcode Global: FRA 2619.CMT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pulley Ridge within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.