Puleston, Telford and Wrekin
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Puleston is a hamlet in Telford and Wrekin
- Parish/Community: Chetwynd
- Unitary Authority: Telford and Wrekin
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°47'53"N 2°23'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 373473, 322379
- OS Grid: SJ734223
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7Z.WLT5
- Mapcode Global: WH9CK.5XVM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Puleston within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Puleston in the Domesday Book
A village in Wrockwardine hundred,
in the county of Shropshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Earl Edwin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Turold of Verley
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Turold of Verley
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 8 shillings in 1066