Prize Plantation, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Prize Plantation is a forest or wood in Rode Heath, Cheshire East
- Built-Up Area: Rode Heath
- Parish/Community: Odd Rode
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°6'34"N 2°16'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 381654, 356985
- OS Grid: SJ816569
- Mapcode Local: GBR 01Q.1HL
- Mapcode Global: WHBCD.03PC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Prize Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.