Prattle Wood, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Prattle Wood is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Noke
- District/Borough: Cherwell
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°48'32"N 1°12'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 454257, 212556
- OS Grid: SP542125
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8YD.KRX
- Mapcode Global: VHCXG.WSVL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Prattle Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.