We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pound Stone is an island in Salcombe, Devon
- Built-Up Area: Salcombe
- Parish/Community: Salcombe
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°13'38"N 3°46'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 273291, 37899
- OS Grid: SX732378
- Mapcode Local: GBR QH.G76L
- Mapcode Global: FRA 28ZF.81T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pound Stone within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.