Potter's Covert, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Potter's Covert is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Barton Blount
- District/Borough: South Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°55'14"N 1°42'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 419948, 335976
- OS Grid: SK199359
- Mapcode Local: GBR 49X.V4G
- Mapcode Global: WHCFK.SVD6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Potter's Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.