Potterpits Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Potterpits Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: St Cuthbert Without
- District/Borough: Carlisle
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°50'1"N 2°53'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 342561, 549126
- OS Grid: NY425491
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8D6K.W1
- Mapcode Global: WH809.HR9S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Potterpits Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.