We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Potternewton is a suburban area in Leeds, Leeds
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Leeds
- Parish/Community: Leeds, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Leeds
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°49'7"N 1°31'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 430948, 435938
- OS Grid: SE309359
- Mapcode Local: GBR BMB.LV
- Mapcode Global: WHC9D.G80S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Potternewton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.