We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Potterhanworth is a village in Lincolnshire
- Built-Up Area: Potterhanworth
- Parish/Community: Potter Hanworth
- District/Borough: North Kesteven
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°10'58"N 0°25'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 505488, 366250
- OS Grid: TF054662
- Mapcode Local: GBR FNG.FWT
- Mapcode Global: WHGJF.G8T8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Potterhanworth within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Potterhanworth in the Domesday Book
A village in Langoe hundred,
in the county of Lincolnshire.
- Lords of the Manor in 1066: Healfdene; Healfdene's 2 brothers
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Walter of Aincourt
- Lords of the Manor in 1086: 1 man-at-arms (subinfeudated); Walter of Aincourt
- Taxable Value: 12 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £3 in 1066; £5 in 1086
- Households: 24 villagers; 11 smallholders; 9 freemen; 1 priest
- Plough Teams: 3 lord's ploughs; 11 men's ploughs (6 plough lands)
- Meadow: 150 acres
- Woodland: 150 acres
- Churches: 1