We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Potter Point is a wetland in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Nacton
- District/Borough: Suffolk Coastal
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°0'4"N 1°13'2"E
- Eastings/Northings: 620950, 238526
- OS Grid: TM209385
- Mapcode Local: GBR VPW.GM8
- Mapcode Global: VHLC1.1YZR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Potter Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.