We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Portmore Pond is an inland water in Walhampton, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Walhampton
- Parish/Community: Boldre
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°46'13"N 1°31'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433475, 96849
- OS Grid: SZ334968
- Mapcode Local: GBR 77X.QTG
- Mapcode Global: FRA 77P1.P1X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Portmore Pond within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.