Port Copse Plantation, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Port Copse Plantation is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Hambledon
- District/Borough: Winchester
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°55'2"N 1°4'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 465036, 113494
- OS Grid: SU650134
- Mapcode Local: GBR BBR.JQ2
- Mapcode Global: FRA 86MP.BJG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Port Copse Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.