Pond Head Plantation, Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pond Head Plantation is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Selwood
- District/Borough: Mendip
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°15'24"N 2°18'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 378189, 150884
- OS Grid: ST781508
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0S3.3SY
- Mapcode Global: VH976.VN2Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pond Head Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.