We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pollards Hill is a hill or mountain in Croydon, Croydon
- Built-Up Area: Croydon
- Parish/Community: Croydon, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Croydon
- Region: London
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°24'12"N 0°7'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 530349, 168818
- OS Grid: TQ303688
- Mapcode Local: GBR G0.8K9
- Mapcode Global: VHGRC.QZZJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pollards Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.