Polglase Covert, Cornwall
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Polglase Covert is a forest or wood in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Erme
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°19'14"N 5°1'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 184743, 51133
- OS Grid: SW847511
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZH.3WQM
- Mapcode Global: FRA 08C6.214
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Polglase Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.