Poison Copse, West Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Poison Copse is a forest or wood in West Sussex
- Parish/Community: Linchmere
- District/Borough: Chichester
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°4'12"N 0°46'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 486455, 130805
- OS Grid: SU864308
- Mapcode Local: GBR DCW.YLF
- Mapcode Global: FRA 9689.BT9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Poison Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.