Point's Copse, Northamptonshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Point's Copse is a forest or wood in Northamptonshire
- Parish/Community: Potterspury
- District/Borough: South Northamptonshire
- County: Northamptonshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°4'5"N 0°54'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 474361, 241659
- OS Grid: SP743416
- Mapcode Local: GBR BYC.92R
- Mapcode Global: VHDSY.288S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Point's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.