Point of the Cleugh, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Point of the Cleugh is a coastal landform in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°40'24"N 4°58'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 208762, 534976
- OS Grid: NX087349
- Mapcode Local: GBR GJ3C.3DQ
- Mapcode Global: WH2TD.NSRL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Point of the Cleugh within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Point of the Cleugh