We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Poad's Firs is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Acaster Malbis
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°53'29"N 1°7'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 457097, 444268
- OS Grid: SE570442
- Mapcode Local: GBR NRJF.KR
- Mapcode Global: WHDBB.KGT1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Poad's Firs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.