Plumpton Banks Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Plumpton Banks Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Farley
- District/Borough: East Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°59'17"N 1°51'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 409158, 343445
- OS Grid: SK091434
- Mapcode Local: GBR 37L.P95
- Mapcode Global: WHCF9.B44Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Plumpton Banks Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.