Plaster Hill Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Plaster Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Bassetlaw, unparished area
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°19'23"N 0°53'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 473843, 381252
- OS Grid: SK738812
- Mapcode Local: GBR QZ60.HG
- Mapcode Global: WHFG9.8Q2T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Plaster Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.