Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pitts Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Fawley
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°49'51"N 1°23'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 442504, 103675
- OS Grid: SU425036
- Mapcode Local: GBR 88N.TMK
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76YW.Z3L
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pitts Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.