Pitmore Gully Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pitmore Gully Copse is a forest or wood in Eastleigh, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Eastleigh
- Parish/Community: Allbrook and North Boyatt
- District/Borough: Eastleigh
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°59'44"N 1°21'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 445415, 122009
- OS Grid: SU454220
- Mapcode Local: GBR 86S.DFS
- Mapcode Global: FRA 861H.46V
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pitmore Gully Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.