Pit Holes Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pit Holes Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Croxden
- District/Borough: East Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°56'39"N 1°52'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408506, 338548
- OS Grid: SK085385
- Mapcode Local: GBR 385.DTB
- Mapcode Global: WHCFH.58G5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pit Holes Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.