Pit Close Plantation, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pit Close Plantation is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Mapledurham
- District/Borough: South Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°29'39"N 1°1'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 467400, 177702
- OS Grid: SU674777
- Mapcode Local: GBR B3V.B81
- Mapcode Global: VHDWL.3P1V
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pit Close Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.