Piper Hill Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Piper Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Gilling East
- District/Borough: Ryedale
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°10'22"N 1°4'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 460349, 475641
- OS Grid: SE603756
- Mapcode Local: GBR NNX5.MV
- Mapcode Global: WHFB4.FCCR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Piper Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Piper Hill Plantation