Piper Hill, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Piper Hill is a hill or mountain in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Patrington
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°41'50"N 0°0'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 531247, 424157
- OS Grid: TA312241
- Mapcode Local: GBR XTBP.VB
- Mapcode Global: WHHH7.RBQB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Piper Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.