We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pinns Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Wellow
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°59'6"N 1°34'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 429943, 120732
- OS Grid: SU299207
- Mapcode Local: GBR 640.4NM
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76LH.VP5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pinns Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.