We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pilley Bailey is a hamlet in Pilley, Hampshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Pilley
- Parish/Community: Boldre
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°47'9"N 1°31'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433537, 98591
- OS Grid: SZ335985
- Mapcode Local: GBR 77Q.R2K
- Mapcode Global: FRA 77P0.HFT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pilley Bailey within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.