Pillar Plantation, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pillar Plantation is a forest or wood in Cambridgeshire
- Parish/Community: Eltisley
- District/Borough: Huntingdonshire
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°13'36"N 0°9'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 526409, 260357
- OS Grid: TL264603
- Mapcode Local: GBR J42.BQV
- Mapcode Global: VHGMH.B9P6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pillar Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.