We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pilford Copse is a forest or wood in Broom Hill, Dorset
- Built-Up Area: Broom Hill
- Parish/Community: Holt
- District/Borough: East Dorset
- County: Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°49'23"N 1°56'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403773, 102631
- OS Grid: SU037026
- Mapcode Local: GBR 42T.6CM
- Mapcode Global: FRA 66TX.F12
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pilford Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.