Pile Oak Copse, East Dorset
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pile Oak Copse is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Donhead St. Andrew
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°1'42"N 2°6'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 392351, 125464
- OS Grid: ST923254
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2YR.F80
- Mapcode Global: FRA 66GD.HM3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pile Oak Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.