Piland's Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Piland's Copse is a forest or wood in Hedge End, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Hedge End
- Parish/Community: Bursledon
- District/Borough: Eastleigh
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°54'9"N 1°18'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 448874, 111699
- OS Grid: SU488116
- Mapcode Local: GBR 880.6K6
- Mapcode Global: FRA 864Q.BX8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Piland's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.