Pickford's Plantation, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pickford's Plantation is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Hurstbourne Priors
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°13'51"N 1°23'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 442846, 148165
- OS Grid: SU428481
- Mapcode Local: GBR 83T.PZK
- Mapcode Global: VHC2T.WBQ2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pickford's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.