Pickard's Plantation, Lincolnshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pickard's Plantation is a forest or wood in Lincolnshire
- Parish/Community: Tealby
- District/Borough: West Lindsey
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°23'35"N 0°17'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 513234, 389834
- OS Grid: TF132898
- Mapcode Local: GBR VYC6.4C
- Mapcode Global: WHHJG.DZ02
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pickard's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.