Petty France, South Gloucestershire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Petty France is a hamlet in South Gloucestershire
- Parish/Community: Hawkesbury
- Unitary Authority: South Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°34'4"N 2°18'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 378683, 185495
- OS Grid: ST786854
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0N7.R1G
- Mapcode Global: VH95N.XVQF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Petty France within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.