Pepper's Hill Plantation, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pepper's Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Chesham, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Chesham
- Parish/Community: Chartridge
- District/Borough: Chiltern
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°44'4"N 0°37'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 495324, 204885
- OS Grid: SP953048
- Mapcode Local: GBR F5G.CS5
- Mapcode Global: VHFS3.6N1M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pepper's Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.