Penwell Belts, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penwell Belts is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Kirkby Fleetham with Fencote
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°20'6"N 1°33'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 429081, 493361
- OS Grid: SE290933
- Mapcode Local: GBR KLL9.9S
- Mapcode Global: WHC6W.394K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penwell Belts within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.