Penton Hook Island, Surrey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penton Hook Island is an island in Staines, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Staines
- Parish/Community: Runnymede, unparished area
- District/Borough: Spelthorne
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°24'43"N 0°30'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 504286, 169177
- OS Grid: TQ042691
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0K.XTY
- Mapcode Global: VHFTQ.8R1Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penton Hook Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.