We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pentire Point is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Minver Highlands
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°35'13"N 4°55'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 192556, 80477
- OS Grid: SW925804
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZM.W3RK
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07KJ.2FR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pentire Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.