Penslade Bottom, South Bucks
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penslade Bottom is a valley in Cheapside, South Bucks
- Built-Up Area: Cheapside
- Parish/Community: Sunninghill and Ascot
- Unitary Authority: South Bucks
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°25'2"N 0°39'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 493634, 169569
- OS Grid: SU936695
- Mapcode Local: GBR F99.383
- Mapcode Global: VHFTM.LMMS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penslade Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.