Penny Acre, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penny Acre is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Harworth Bircotes
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°24'44"N 1°2'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 463897, 391033
- OS Grid: SK638910
- Mapcode Local: GBR PX5Z.LH
- Mapcode Global: WHFFT.ZHTD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penny Acre within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.