We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penner is a wetland in Stoke , Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Stoke
- Parish/Community: Havant, unparished area
- District/Borough: Havant
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°49'47"N 0°59'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 470914, 103864
- OS Grid: SU709038
- Mapcode Local: GBR BCV.TMY
- Mapcode Global: FRA 86TX.0DB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penner within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.