We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penleath Point is a coastal landform in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Lanteglos
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°20'4"N 4°37'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 212954, 51615
- OS Grid: SX129516
- Mapcode Local: GBR N6.XBM7
- Mapcode Global: FRA 1864.S76
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penleath Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.