Penkridge Bank Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penkridge Bank Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Brindley Heath
- District/Borough: Cannock Chase
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°45'3"N 1°58'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 401431, 317056
- OS Grid: SK014170
- Mapcode Local: GBR 290.J53
- Mapcode Global: WHBF8.K37R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penkridge Bank Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.