Peninnis Head, Isles of Scilly
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Peninnis Head is a coastal headland in Isles of Scilly
- Parish/Community: St. Mary's
- Unitary Authority: Isles of Scilly
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 49°54'21"N 6°18'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 91093, 9517
- OS Grid: SV910095
- Mapcode Local: GBR BXTX.WYB
- Mapcode Global: VGYC4.PM8H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Peninnis Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.